Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sinking Dreams


I look at a country created in the name of principles, which would have been a source of luminescence for the entire world. But what do I see? I see human vultures feeding on their preys carcasses, others rushing and running head long, without thought, trampling the weal and looting with both hands, they would, if they could with both feet too.
I see bloodshed, tears and frustration. I am living in a world where rights are openly abused and where nations are attacked on false evidences. I live in a world where equality is a myth and exploitation is the fate of the weaker ones. Where many sovereign lands are occupied by the co called ‘powerful’. All what I see are scandals, controversies and quarrels. I see Muslim brothers fighting with each other and killing brutally. I see darkness over powering ray of light. I see a teenager entering the confusing maze of politics. I see injustice, corruption and greed; ignorance, degradation and decay. Is this what our Quaid wanted from us? I guess no. but still I see far away a light of hope shining. The luminescence of hope has lit up the skies. I am sure the dawn of the coming day will be glorious.

As Andrfez John says:
“it is the world filled with corruption and hate.
It is a scene I can not tolerate.
Murderers, theives, the whole damn lot.
For no good reason they get the people shot.
When UFOs hiding in Bermuda Triangle come down,
They see a fair world with just and rightful crown.
But this is all a dream.
However we can make it all true,
If we work as a team.”
                                                                      
                                                                                                                          Zain Noor, BBA2, Sec:H

3 comments: